ORDER NOW

WITH INCREASE SEMEN VOLUME! More »

ORDER NOW

A NATURAL WAY OF GETTING IT UP EVERY TIME! More »

This is default featured slide 3 title

You can completely customize the featured slides from the theme theme options page. You can also easily hide the slider from certain part of your site like: categories, tags, archives etc. More »

This is default featured slide 4 title

You can completely customize the featured slides from the theme theme options page. You can also easily hide the slider from certain part of your site like: categories, tags, archives etc. More »

This is default featured slide 5 title

You can completely customize the featured slides from the theme theme options page. You can also easily hide the slider from certain part of your site like: categories, tags, archives etc. More »

 

New York bans the sale of flavored e-cigarettes by emergency order from Governor Cuomo

New York bans the sale of flavored e-cigarettes by emergency order from Governor CuomoGovernor Andrew Cuomo is taking action against electronic cigarettes.On Saturday, the New York governor announced an emergency executive action to ban the sale of flavored electronic cigarettes in-state.Gov. Cuomo tweeted the news and noted that State police and the New York Department of Health will "ramp up enforcement against retailers who sell to underage youth" and he will continue to "advance legislation to eliminate deceptive marketing of e-cigarettes" to young people.> BREAKING: Today I am announcing emergency executive action to ban the sale of flavored e-cigarettes. > > -State Police and DOH to ramp up enforcement against retailers who sell to underage youth > > -We will advance legislation to eliminate deceptive marketing of e-cigarettes to youth> > — Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) September 15, 2019SEE ALSO: Donald Trump wants to ban flavored vapesGov. Cuomo's emergency action comes after a "series of actions to combat the increasing number of youth using vape products." E-cigarette companies have faced a great deal of backlash for marketing flavored products, apparently to young people in hopes of enticing them to try vapes, which could ultimately lead to an increase in teen vaping and youth nicotine addiction."New York is confronting this crisis head-on and today we are taking another nation-leading step to combat a public health emergency," Gov. Cuomo said at today's event."Manufacturers of fruit and candy-flavored e-cigarettes are intentionally and recklessly targeting young people, and today we're taking action to put an end to it. At the same time, unscrupulous stores are knowingly selling vaping products to underage youth — those retailers are now on notice that we are ramping up enforcement and they will be caught and prosecuted."Earlier this week, after reports of possible vape-related illnesses sparked concern in the medical world, President Trump also shared his thoughts on flavored vape products along with a desire to regulate them."It's not a wonderful thing," Trump said about vaping. "It's got big problems we've got to find out the extent of the problem."First Lady Melania Trump also chimed in on the topic and expressed her concern in a tweet about "the growing epidemic of e-cigarette use in our children."> I am deeply concerned about the growing epidemic of e-cigarette use in our children. We need to do all we can to protect the public from tobacco-related disease and death, and prevent e-cigarettes from becoming an on-ramp to nicotine addiction for a generation of youth. @HHSGov> > — Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) September 9, 2019As Mashable noted in an earlier piece, Alex Azar, the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, said the specifics of the ban would take several weeks to put together. After the specifics are released the ban would then take 30 days to go into effect, and would remove all flavors, except tobacco, from the market.The plan would reportedly let manufacturers of flavored vapes apply for FDA approval in 2020.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

Iran denies attacking Saudi oil sites but prepared for 'full-fledged war'

Iran denies attacking Saudi oil sites but prepared for 'full-fledged war'Yemen's Iranian-backed Houthi rebels said they launched drones that struck the Saudi Arabian oil installations Saturday, disrupting crude oil output.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

Expert: Iran Can't Sink a U.S. Navy Aircraft Carrier in a War (For Now)

Expert: Iran Can't Sink a U.S. Navy Aircraft Carrier in a War (For Now)But the future is unclear.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

DOJ releases part of Mueller’s conflict of interest waiver

DOJ releases part of Mueller’s conflict of interest waiverTop Justice Department ethics official concluded it was unlikely any reasonable person would doubt Mueller's independence.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

Beto O'Rourke vows to confiscate AR-15s, AK-47s

Beto O'Rourke vows to confiscate AR-15s, AK-47sDemocratic strategist Jessica Ehrlich and Republican strategist John Thomas weigh in on the political impact of Beto O'Rourke's plan to confiscate some guns on the Democratic Party.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

Virginia Attorney General Concludes Race Information Is Not Necessary for Marriage Licenses

Virginia Attorney General Concludes Race Information Is Not Necessary for Marriage LicensesThe state has new forms, which let applicants “Declined to Answer” about race



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

'Call of Duty' gamer Casey Viner solicited a fatal 'swatting' call. He was sentenced to 15 months in prison

'Call of Duty' gamer Casey Viner solicited a fatal 'swatting' call. He was sentenced to 15 months in prisonCasey Viner, a 19-year-old gamer who planned a hoax 911 call resulting in an innocent Kansas man's death, was sentenced to 15 months in prison Friday.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

The Future of Design: Transportation

The Future of Design: Transportation



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

Yes, Iran Was Behind the Saudi Oil Attack. Now What?

Yes, Iran Was Behind the Saudi Oil Attack. Now What?(Bloomberg Opinion) — Following the Houthi attack on Saturday on Saudi Aramco’s crude-oil processing facility, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made an obvious and necessary point: Blame Iran.It is obvious because the Houthi rebels in Yemen lack the drones, missiles or expertise to attack infrastructure inside Saudi Arabia. In 2018, a United Nations panel of experts on Yemen examined the debris of missiles fired from Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen into Saudi Arabia and concluded there was high probability the weapons were shipped in components from Iran. As one Hezbollah commander told two George Washington University analysts in 2016: “Who do you think fires Tochka missiles into Saudi Arabia? It’s not the Houthis in their sandals, it’s us.” Hezbollah, of course, is a subsidiary of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps.Pompeo’s response is necessary because, historically, Iran pretends to seek peace as it makes war. This is why it sent Foreign Minister Javad Zarif to France last month to plead with the world’s great economic powers as it escalated its proxy war against Saudi Arabia. Iranian diplomacy depends on its adversaries treating the aggression of its proxies as distinct from its statecraft.What is surprising is that Pompeo’s remarks have already drawn fire from leading Democrats. Even Senator Chris Murphy’s more nuanced view (or at least as much nuance as is possible in a tweet) gets the big picture wrong — and it’s worth dwelling on why.Murphy starts by lamenting the secretary’s “irresponsible simplification” of “Houthis=Iran.” He is smart enough to acknowledge that Iran “is backing the Houthis and has been a bad actor.” He then strikes a note of naivete. “The Saudis and Houthis are at war,” he tweeted. “The Saudis attack the Houthis and the Houthis attack back.”This kind of neutralism is regrettable for a few reasons. To start, the sheer scale and devastation of Saturday’s attack (the Saudis estimate that half of their oil production has been taken out) counts as an escalation. The effects are not limited to Yemen or the Persian Gulf. The world economy will suffer.And while Murphy is correct to criticize Saudi brutality, as he has in the past, the two sides in this regional conflict are not equivalent. Iran is a revisionist power, challenging the status quo throughout the Levant and the Gulf. The U.S. and its allies are trying to keep Iran in check. The U.S. has tried to pressure Saudi Arabia to de-escalate, whereas Iran is pushing the Houthis to dig in.Fortunately, Murphy and other Democrats will not decide how to respond to this latest aggression. This decision falls to President Donald Trump. And now is a good time to re-evaluate his recent push to negotiate with Iran. The president could start by reaffirming Pompeo’s 12 conditions for sanctions relief for Iran. Last month, Trump pared them down to three, narrowly related to its nuclear program. Indeed, the Houthi attack on Saudi Arabia shows just how important it is that any future deal commit the Iranian regime to ending its adventures in the Middle East.Trump also now needs to reconsider military options to deter future escalations. As I have reported, U.S. intelligence agencies have mapped the precise locations of Iranian bases and commanders in Yemen and the Middle East. If Trump wants to respond militarily without attacking Iranian territory, he has many targets outside the country.If Trump continues to pursue negotiations with Iran’s regime, he will be inviting more attacks on America’s allies. This is exactly the strategy — and the consequences — followed and paid by his predecessor, Barack Obama, in his second term. During and after the negotiations for the nuclear deal, Iran armed and trained its proxies in Syria and later in Yemen. The Middle East is now paying for these mistakes. Trump would be a fool to repeat them.To contact the author of this story: Eli Lake at elake1@bloomberg.netTo contact the editor responsible for this story: Michael Newman at mnewman43@bloomberg.netThis column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.Eli Lake is a Bloomberg Opinion columnist covering national security and foreign policy. He was the senior national security correspondent for the Daily Beast and covered national security and intelligence for the Washington Times, the New York Sun and UPI.For more articles like this, please visit us at bloomberg.com/opinion©2019 Bloomberg L.P.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

Trump confirms death of Al-Qaeda heir Hamza bin Laden

Trump confirms death of Al-Qaeda heir Hamza bin LadenUS President Donald Trump on Saturday confirmed that Hamza bin Laden, the son and designated heir of Al-Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden, was killed in a counter-terrorism operation in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region. US media reported more than a month ago, citing intelligence officials, that the younger Bin Laden had been killed sometime in the last two years in an operation that involved the United States. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said last month that it was “his understanding” that Bin Laden, who was thought to be about 30, was dead.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines