Dozens of Amazon employees taken to hospital after robot unleashes bear spray

Dozens of Amazon employees taken to hospital after robot unleashes bear sprayDozens of Amazon workers have been taken to hospital after a robot tore a can of bear repellent spray, discharging fumes inside a warehouse. Employees at Amazon’s Robbinsville Township warehouse reported trouble breathing and burning sensations in their eyes and throats, a spokesperson for the township told CNN. First responders arrived at the facility on Wednesday after receiving a 911 call saying 54 workers were experiencing symptoms.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines